Coding Auditor (Part-Time Temporary) Job – Jersey Village, TX
NighLight Pediatric Urgent Care needs your Coding Auditor expertise to help review past billings/codings and look for shortages! Snag this position and put some extra money in the bank!
In this temporary position, you will commit to a short-term contract, working from 7:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m., Monday through Friday, from the comfort of our state-of-the-art office, surrounded by amazing and helpful people.
Apply today. We are waiting to hear from you!
Coding Auditor Responsibilities
- Chart Analysis, OP Coding Data auditing and validation
- Review medical records to accurately determine required abstracting elements and assignment of all documented ICD-10 codes
- Prepares necessary reports including Medical Record Delinquency Rates, Clinical Pertinence, H&P Compliance
- Develops and delivers education on coding and charge capture.
Coding Auditor Qualifications
- AHIMA or AAPC credentials
- Associate degree in relevant field or education/experience equivalent
- 2+ years of related experience
- Extensive knowledge of medical record documentation requirements
- Detailed knowledge of ICD-10 and CPT coding systems
- Skilled in formulating and writing statistical reports, and performing quality assessment/analysis
- Well-versed in disease pathophysiology and drug utilization
- Knowledge of MSDRG, APC, OCE, NCCI classification and reimbursement structures